|Safe Working Load (SWL)||500kgs|
|Horizontal Centre of Gravity||815mm|
|Vertical Centre of Gravity||35mm|
|Pocket Size||170mm x 55mm|
The Single Drum Lifting Clamp attaches quickly and easily to most forklifts.
– Designed for standard 205 litre steel drums, the fully automatic clamping action enables safe and precise placement of drums without the driver having to leave the Driver’s seat.
– The Support Arms are adjustable to ensure secure clamping.
– The drum is gripped by pushing the arms against the drum centre and driving forward with the Forklift.
– The arms will engage around the drum and lock under the rolling hoop when raised.
– The heavier the load, the tighter the grip becomes.
– To release the drum, simply lower the drum onto ground level and reverse the Forklift.
– Zinc plated finish.
All our Forklift attachments are fully compliant and come with a conformance plate attached. A compliance certificate and operations manual are available upon request.